Company Logo – Inner Page

Written by grayscale on . Posted in Q & A

Can I make subsequent changes to the directors and members of my company? If yes, what is the arrangement?

Yes, a form must be filled out and submitted to the Companies Registry to be updated with the public records for changes to directors or members of the company.

A change of members is done through a transfer of shares. If the company was incorporated recently and the business of the company has not commenced, the transfer of shares can be done by submitting the Bought Sold Note and the Transfer of Shares to the Inland Revenue Department for stamp duty purposes.

If the company is not newly incorporated and has existed for quite some time, in addition to the Bought Sold Note and Transfer of Shares, the Inland Revenue Department stamp duty office requires the updated accounts of the company until the date of the transfer before they will allow the transfer of shares to be realised.

Office located at Suite B, 20th Floor, Fortis Tower, 77 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, China

Tel: +852 2527 0738

Fax: +852 2527 0538