Company Logo – Inner Page

Written by grayscale on . Posted in Q & A

What information / documents you will need from me for incorporating a Hong Kong company?

a. The intended company name.

b. Information on the shareholders. If the shareholder is a person, we require him/her to provide a passport copy and recent proof of address. If the shareholder is a company, we require the name of the company and registered office address from a regulatory or a reliable source.

c. Information on the individual director in cases where such director would like to be his/her own director of the company. They need to provide a passport copy and proof of address.

Office located at Suite B, 20th Floor, Fortis Tower, 77 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, China

Tel: +852 2527 0738

Fax: +852 2527 0538